Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God Help me, Im loosing it

i dont know what to write, im freaking out at this moment..
im really loosing my mind, i dont know whats wrong!
is it me? or is it the communication between people that is lacking these days..
fights every other two days.. people accusing their dearset & closest persons of lying.. not seeing the other side of the mirror..
i dont know whats going on, really.. is it hard for two people to see the same view of soemthing?
why do they always have to argue, disagree, struggle?
how would a person make sure he wants to be with this other person if this is the begininng of their relationship.. how would it become when its too late to turn back?

what hurts the most is being so close, and having so much to say, and watching u walk a way! im listening to this song all day.. this song just sucks pain out of me!

i feel like writing all night long.. but dont know what to write.. what to do!
i hav'nt said anything clear to you i know.. but its the same problem, lack of communication.
i cant say detailes, maybe because i like my privacy..

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house..That don’t bother me..I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out...I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while

well, i admit, i cry alot people, yes alot , but its not about me being sensitive or sth.. its about.. many things- again i cant say detailes- whatever!

what does it take to make a decision in your life? one decision of a million you have to make!
God, growing old makes u see things,, Wow in another angle.. not a cool one :\

this is my graduation semester, im going through a lot of pressure!
many materials to study, a project, being a fraid.. of many things, "I" need support, not someone to throw more heavy weight on my shoulders.. I can no longer barry..

its that simple, there excist a person under pressure, who needs support by default, some extra cheer up! is this hard to ask? or what?
ha? tell me people, am i loosing it, or am i asking for a miracle to happen, or is it hard to be done.. or what? or what or what?

God Help me here, i feel my head like a baloon that needs to be flew not bursed!!!!!

i feel im crazy, wanna knw y? cuz when all of this is happening, i have a tiny smile tickling my heart.. but now its gone :\

heh... im going to read some of my project design material!
im hungry, and for the first time of my life, i dont wanna eat! Can u beleive me? i cant believe me.. dah!

i cried alot, talked to many people, but this writing is what releafed me for real! thnk me for writing, and thnk u in advance for reading, and maybe feeling.. & sorry also for making u almost feeling bored!

Nighty all, no need for the plause.. i dont deserve it, i havent said the bad in me yet :s
No really dont worry about me, im feeling a lot better, thnx to my talent of writing and love for talking toooo much.. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,,
-i didnt be here from a long time sorry -

good jop to write what you feel even though it make who read feel bad , but i dont blame you cause you should to talk to some one some times and if you dont find who to talk with , so the best way to be free from your sadness is to write wht you feel.

now my comment - if you care - is :-
everyone in this lil world has his problem but the when we give our problem more than what it deserve of time then we will start falling down.

i dont know how to make sure that any person who is really wht we need and is he/she the right one?
but make sure not to follow your heart cause the heart way is so danger and no one came back from it alive :)).
all you need now is to use your mind and you have a sooooo good one im trust in it .
and remmber to keep your faith by god . cause god is the only one who can help you .
bye the way .. are you sure that you are not eating?
how you did that
can i find some help ?

oky now reaturn to your mind ,
find your self and catch it
dont be selly by saying i cant .
you know that you are strong but you dont find the key .

i'll give you a lil key
" face your fear "
be smart and patient all the time.


omg i talked so much
i know that was boring to read
so delete it lol


oky take care best friend .

Ibrhiem Y

Anonymous said...

oh bitch bitch bitch, my lifes sooooooo hard the other side of mirrors why don't you just fuck off and grow up i thought you were supposed to be graduating! you massive quim get a grip you posh bastard no one likes you we all want you to die but you wont you massive fucking tard. get a fucking grip thats life. You'll probably end up married unhappily with kids and we'll have to read there fucking bitchin' so sort it out or fuck off you preppie cunt spare a thought for people with real problems who don't have internet accsess because there starving and fly are eating there face. i hope this helps and god bless you :-)